Attn: Home Owners Considering Downsizing Their Property
- Do you find yourself complaining that your home is too big for you now that the kids &/or your partner no longer live with you?
- What about lamenting that “The garden or yard is getting away from me”?
- Or have you thought that “There’s too much cleaning to do with such a big home & I just can’t keep up with it”?
- Maybe you don’t need a big home any more BUT you’d love to move to a better location (close to the kids perhaps) and live in a smaller home that better suits your current lifestyle?
- Or finally, how about “I love my home but I just don’t need such a big property any more?”
If one or more of the above resonates with you, then perhaps it’s time to start looking at downsizing your home for something more your size and perhaps in a different, better location.
Since you’ve already downloaded (and hopefully finished reading) my free report “Things To Consider Before Downsizing Your Home”, chances are fairly good that you ARE considering finally biting the bullet and selling your current home and buying a new one, better suited to your needs.
If that’s the case, then the very first thing you should do is get a free estimate of what your home is worth in today’s real estate market.
With a good idea of your property’s current market value, you’ll be in a MUCH better position to make wise choices about what your next step will be.
In particular, to buy your next home, you have to know what you can afford once you sell your current home.
To get started, just fill in the form below to receive a free Property Report of your home’s value.