"PARK VIEW HAVEN" - STYLISH FAMILY LIVING
Haven by name and haven by nature with calming neutral tones throughout, this stunning home has been meticulously maintained and offers family accommodation of the highest standard.
– Large master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe and
ensuite complete with oversize shower.
– 3 further bedrooms that are all super sized with BIR’s
– Large 5.3m x 3.5m front lounge
– Generous study/dining
– Fully appointed galley kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher with ample bench & cupboard space
– Large living/meals are adjoining the kitchen
– Additional carpeted family/rumpus to the rear with sliding door access to the garden
9m x 4m (approx) pergola with direct access from the living/dining
– Ducted heating plus 2 split systems to ensure year round comfort.
– A huge amount (20) of solar panels to combat those rising power bills
– Security alarm system and so much more
Heading outside get set for entertaining! A HUGE pergola is set to accomodate large groups of guests and also overlooks a sizeable lawn area that offers more than enough space for kids and/or pets to play!
Being privately set behind the picture perfect picket fence, you still have within walking distance: Highly regarded schooling options (both primary and secondary), shopping centres, childcare, medical centre, public transport and so much more!
When a home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study/home office space, 3 living large zones, a MASSIVE outdoor entertaining area, plenty of lawn area, double remote garage and is styled and maintained as meticulously as 22 Brookland Greens Boulevard, you just know that you’re going to be the envy of family and friends when you make this sensational property YOURS! Private inspections are welcome … and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
COVID-19: Following current government guidelines, we ask that any attendee to our properties please wear a fitted face mask at all times. Our agents will provide you with hand sanitiser prior to entering the property & upon leaving the home. We ask that you please adhere to the current physical distancing rules while inspecting the property, and please refrain from touching any surfaces within the home. If you are feeling unwell, have tested positive for COVID19 or are a close contact of someone who has, or if you are awaiting test results please do not attend the inspection. Instead, we ask that you contact our agents and we will assist you with a virtual tour of the property. Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.